Wednesday, August 17, 2005

SMEA - Right when I keep thinking I have everything back in order, nope I get thrown a curveball. I talked to Sue tonight to find out what's going on for student teaching. She reminded bout some of the things that we need to turn it. Of course, I did it a few months ago because I wanted to avoid procratination. However, I get penalized for it now because apparently I did it too soon so I must do it again! Yes, I want to take care of this but something else is in the way.

Every night I keep wanting to work on Camp D and Camp Canton's CD's for this year. However, I spend so much time working on another thing that yes, this is taking a back seat with school.

So what else could I possibly be workin on? Yes, CCUC stuff every single day now I feel like I solved one thing, but next thing ya know for each question I solve, 5 new problems arise. I keep prayin for patience in just dealing with people in general about it. Everyone wants to be happy and when they are not, they complain and become bitter. Actually, complain for some might not even be the word because it goes beyond that level like bitching constantly. Why can't we all just go, fellowship, outreach, play, worship, and have fun together? Next year, I should just go play with CGC, I bet they don't have these probs. Believe me when I say this, at times I just wanna kill myself or something because everyone's driving me insane with their bickering. It's no wonder we all deserve hell. Can I just get some love, help, a hug, mercy from the complaints or something?

Because of this, I can't even get the proper sleep I need to continue to heal from surgery so I can rehab it the next day. Someone just pull the trigger already.........

Diesel

No comments: