Sunday, August 14, 2005


Dedicated to Kenneth, and Silly Lily going on a boat ride. That is the Ambassador Bridge behind us. Happy B-day to the both of ya!

WebGems - Friday was the last day of Camp Mad-Heights, and as Reylan said it best, back to reality. No matter how frustrated I get at certain things within ACA, it is the love to/from the kids that conquers it all. I have already gotten some emails, and calls from my kids to see what I have been up to. Which made Saturday all the tougher because I was runnin all over the place. I missed Silly Lily's b-day party :( but I will make it up to her.

The Korean Independence Day Tournament is closing in as I'm waiting for it. I'm excited for many reasons, first I spoke with my Aunt Lisa tonight. She said she will be there this year with her church, KBC and she'll be supporting them during the V-ball tournament. I look forward to tatting my arms with lots of writing. I'm still upset that those who have tried to get rid of YCF. They might of gotten rid of the name, but I'm still around. I also wanna finish my dedication at this tournament to Sophia from Ona's class. I dedicated in June, but that was when I got hurt so now I'll sport a # 17 for Sunday. I will also sport the games to Silly Lily and Kenneth, whom I'm thankful for God blessin me with 2 great kids. I'm excited also to test out my knee through a full day of games. Lastly, the food which I never eat too much because I'm so focused. Hey it's all you can eat free bulgogi though!

Listen To Your Heart

No comments: