Thursday, August 11, 2005


Original Bad Boyz - Ayinde and The Kid

Bad Boyz 2 - Reylan and The Kid

Lamphere - Ya know, I gotta say out of all the weeks of ACA this year, Camp Mad-Heights is by far so relaxing and enjoyable. I just wish all the other Peeps were here to take it all in. T-Lin kept sayin how Reylan, Crystal and I got everythin on lockdown over here. It's so fun that we all take turns gettin our choice of lunch from where ever we want. My choice today, A&W's at Oakland Mall! We went to the park, which is right behind Alliance and we played a good game of Kickball. We all laid out on this giant hill and kept rollin down it. God provided such perfect weather today, and I wanted to take pics, but I left my battery back at Camp Mad-Heights! So now, I suggested in doing a picnic on Friday to truly close out the summer. Reylan and I are trying to do a BBQ for Camp Mad-Heights. I even went back to the darkside after a 2 year hiatus of playin Magic with Reylan today. We all played a long game of Risk again and I won again! If only Camp Mad-Heights was longer :( Praise God for my G-Ma's release from Beaumont too, now if only they can figure out what is wrong.

No comments: