Monday, August 08, 2005

Hibernating - So I finally woke up from my long slumber. It's been a while since I slept thing long, from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Man it looks like I missed a lot of phone calls too :( Hopefully this long sleep will get me through the week of workin on Camp Canton and Camp D's CD's, workin at Camp Mad-Heights, and taking care of CCUC prep. Speaking of which, I have finally finished purchasing the gear for CCUC this year. I'll be sportin the new Kobe's that I purchased a few months ago at Chicago this year. Everyone at the captain's meeting was disappointed when I sported my Melo jersey because the previous years I have always represented da D with Charles Rogers, and Brendan Shanahan. I totally forgot I have my Braylon Edwards jersey to sport at this year's meeting. Lastly, my Dwayne Wade jersey is comin in the mail that I can wear on Saturdays. Of course, so much money went to this tournament on clothes, hats, and shoes.

So I finally worshipped at Alliance yesterday, it was good to see Albert one last time before he leaves for Denver. I met a couple of new faces, while seeing a lot of old ones too. It was kind of funny with the message because Pastor Burns said exactly the same thing GP B said last year. Somethin to the effect of how it is takin so long to go through Revelations, man deja vu. Although Pastor Burns did not go through it like GP B, and I was kind of bummed to listen to more human made analogies vs. using other Biblical references to back up your message.

I had to fulfill a promise at Alliance that was broken by the Politicians of Camp D. I'm glad to see Silly Lily smile because it goes to my Court Jester. Anthony was off the wall once he saw me at his church, and kept lookin for his mom to tell her. Once I got back to CBC, I was excited to see My Alice in Wonderland at CBC! Now I know who she is from Camp D, so I hope she does keep comin and that her family will come to know God. Anyways, time to eat since all I ate in the past 24 hours was just 2 Bubble Teas.

There Goes My Life

No comments: