Friday, January 20, 2006

The Bayou - Wasn't planning on writing but man I feel ill. I think I ate too much Honeycomb for dinner. As I was watchin the Lakers vs. Kings game, I was reminded of some comments made about me yesterday. The comments were very comparable to Kobe when he first came into the L. Everyone knows in the league that I want to win and I play to win. I would hope I play the game with a passion and heart. However, I guess now I am misperceived by some of my teammates. They think I'm anti-social and that I never smile on the court. I guess in their opinion because I don't go to the bars and drink with them after a game is called anti-social. I come into the buildin, and I just wanna be left alone before game time so that I can stay focus, pray, and warm up on my own.

Hmmm what else is on my mind, well I guess I am at fault at this too. I keep thinkin bout this Expanding Your Territory thing. It's like ok, I outreached to a couple of peeps and they are saved now, what next? Maybe I'm wrong on this one, but I feel some sort of lost of accountability at least from the E-Side. Maybe it is because of our culture that we tend to avoid confrontation. Maybe I'm just ignorant and everyone that I see has accountability or are doing 100% okie dokie in their lives. Maybe I am semi-correct when I see everyone after worship and there are just some who are like stray cattle. Should be an interesting meeting this Sunday. I wonder if I should throw out this question, Will we ever take down the 50th Anniversary sign down? It's like not that I ain't proud of it, but dude we 2 years past the 50th now, time to move on.

Happy People

No comments: