Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Insurance - Can't help but sleep in today because nobody needed a sub. This subbing thing is kind of fun because it's like I get to pick and choose which days I want to work. What a scene I made today at Blue Cross Blue Shield. Normally, I don't mind waiting but when this Bubba lookin dude let others go ahead of me when I signed in before them! People before me were tellin me they only had to wait 15 minutes, while I waited for 50 minutes.

Well WB V-ball, was packed tonight with 9 teams! That's 36 people in a gym of 3 v-ball courts! Anyways, I was pissed because I bring my boy Lion-O with me and some were discouraging to him. I heard one team tellin everyone not to block him and load up on me. I love the challenge but not at the expense of my peeps.

Lastly, man X-Files is addicting but it keeps spookin the crap out of me. Why do they need to show the episodes from midnight til 4:00 a.m.? So now I record some then watch it in the afternoon to lose some of that erie feeling.

Impressive, I spent another day at Media Play yesterday. I have spent a total a lil under $300 now and I have so many DVD's now to watch.

Vietnam

No comments: