Thursday, January 05, 2006

Longhorns - What a game, dude I hope the Super Bowl matches the hype of this game. Honestly, I was split right down the middle between USC and Texas. Now I wanna see a matchup of Vince Young vs. Michael Vick. Now only if OU had a football team that I could cheer for :( At least I can still claim that OU is undefeated in football :) As an added bonus OU played IUPUI on FSD tonight, and Lindsey Hunter was the commentator. Well that has to count for something I guess, right?

Today, I spent a good portion of my time reconstructin what I call The Danger Room. I did this a couple of years ago and it helped me train physically, mentally, and spiritually. I think part of last year, I fell short in all those areas so I want to discipline myself for 2K6. Man I had so much junk in there that I needed to clean out.

Looks like I'll be going down to the projects to play b-ball. It will be nice to run with some of my old high school friends. I'm lookin forward especially to seein my old friend Jess. I mean we've been friends since 2nd grade. He was the straight A's, probably the 2nd best baller back then, and had that GQ look in elementary school. Once high school hit, we lost contact because alcohol, drugs consumed his life and eventually dropped out. I always loved his lil sis too as I saw her as my lil sis back in the Plumbrook days.

Now if only I can get rid of this neck strain! It hurts so much lookin left and I think it was from v-ball last night when I went head first into a set of bleachers tryin to save a pass. Looks like I'll be sleepin with some ice tonight.

Everytime

No comments: