Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Exact Change - Well I'm back from my adventure in the Windy City. No matter how short the trip was, it was the value of the time that I shared in the car with my parents. It has been so long now it seems since I took a road trip with my parents! I think our last road trip was to Charlotte early last year. Plus I got to test drive my daddy's new toy and play with all the gadgets in there. It was fun watching my UnderWorld DVD in the car and laxin in the back. Anyone wanna see UnderWorld 2?

Anyways, I had one objective going into Chicago today. I wanted to buy an IPass now that I know how those things work. So I hung out with Ben and he helped me by an IPass. I'm so thankful for the friendship I have with Ben. I'll never forget that night where we pulled a near all niter at Ram's Horn. Quality time watching The Fresh Prince episodes in his room, Carlton that clown.

Back to the IPass, wow I felt so cool driving in the IPass lane and lookin at all the suckers payin with exact change waitin in line :) Sad but true I used to be one of them but now I'm rockin an IPass.

Now, the sad part of the day was when I took a nap in the car. I kept squirming and I never realized I knocked over my Ice Coffee in the car! My left leg was getting cold and wet, but I thought it was the cold air from the car door. Once I woke up, my mom asked me why do I have a huge stain on my leg. I looked at my Ice Coffee cup and it was half empty as it was all over my daddy's car and me :( So I spent a good amount of time cleaning the car at Ben's place and washin my pants that I lost time on doing anything else. Oh well, at least I got an IPass now :) so things still worked itself out. Phew, good thing my daddy wasn't pissed about the spill too.

Lastly, we went to visit one of our 'tives who lives in Chinatown. It was such a blessing to hear that she is a member of CCUC. Woohoo, I also got my fix of Joy Yee's too, 2 drinks as a matter of fact!

Mango

No comments: