Monday, January 02, 2006

BBQ Pork - So the new year has officially began, woo and a hoo. Just another day in the office for me either way. I don't see why peeps get all caught up to see/listen to the countdown. It's like nothing has changed, people count, the ball drops, and then it's over. People toast and celebrate, kiss or whatever people do at midnight. I just don't see the big deal about it, it's not like anything has changed since I first started watchin it.

Anyways, I'm left to reflect on the highlight of 2K5, which is probably going back to HK. I think any time I spend family vacation with my parents means the most to me. Seriously, if ya know even the half of it then y'all would understand why it means so much to me.

Probably the 2nd highlight of 2K5 would be getting knee surgery. Not exactly, the greatest thing in my life, but my 1st sport related surgery. I think just the fear at the time of not being able to come back the same or stronger than I was. Then hearin the haterz sayin that I won't be, only drove me to prove them wrong during physical therapy.

3rd highlight, hmm could be graduation from OU but I'll tie that with my Mustangs kids. I've put enough pics to summarize this one.

Wow, what a hit I took already, I spent another $70 today at Media Play in Livonia buyin all sorts of DVD and CD's. So far I have spent over $220 in that store and I'll be going to the Lakeside one early Monday morning for some more shopping!

Pace Car

No comments: