Friday, January 13, 2006

Napster - I never joined Friendster, and now there is this thing called Facebook. Is that the same thing as Friendster? I never realized how many people join that thing, and it looks like there is a group for everything. What the G is Facebook all about?

I got a call this afternoon from Subfinder, and Monford wanted me to sub for......Suga Mama! I'm so happy that she got a job after I've seen her around subbin in my building. She is still one of those I trust from OU after all we were partners in all of our classes especially our Astro Lab. I spoke with her on the phone to see how she was doing. Oh yeah, the sad thing was I turned down Subfinder to sub for Suga Mama. Why? When they called me, it was 1:10 p.m. and it happened to of woken me up from my sleep and I need to sub for her at 1:15 p.m. Still what are the odds!

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes I wonder if I am fooling myself on some of it.

Foul

No comments: