Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hot Dog - Tonight was a rough night for me to ref some of the b-ball games. Anyways, it just wore me out. I'm just worn out from the funeral, the CBC membership meeting, and now tonight's work. Do I go to v-ball tonight? I feel like I need to recharge my batteries and it would mean I would have to skip v-ball. Looks like I'll have some time to think about it.

I did get some answers to some of my CBC questions today. Some things just come down to how each of us have been taught. Almost like the parable of the seeds, and I think some of it is being shown. The thing is, how some peeps like to respond about CBC's theme. I just hope the respondees realize they left CBC and weren't at the membership meeting, or do not go there anymore so they have no clue what was said or what is going on. Some need to check themselves before they try to raize up.

Lastly, I don't get some of the X-Files episodes. It's like they keep pulling out their guns and never use it. I don't know bout y'all at the first sign of freaky nature, I'd be bustin rounds everywhere.

Coyote

No comments: