Thursday, January 19, 2006

Kai Planet - 6 years ago when I first learned how to play v-ball, it was just for social venues. I would of never imagined to have pushed myself to the limits I have reached. Now there stands a new challenge where I have visited. Through time, and patience I am hoping to ascend past my previous limitations by going to this place. Seeing some of the caliber I'll be going up against, looks like I'll have to start off at SS 3. Time to push myself to the limits and beyond on this one.

What's more is I'll be playing with a gal who played on WSU. What is interesting however is how she was recruited to play for WSU. An old friend whom I miss playin with and against, Ying was the one who got her to play on WSU. Now I get a first glance at how her recruiting and scouting abilities are. One thing is for sure, this gal is a beast and scares the crap out of me.

Woohoo, 2 seasons down of X-Files! I've just started watching the 3rd season and man this is a great series already. Conspiracies, gotta love it because it just makes ya wonder what really is going on.

Looks like I might have a 4th job too, I may be working at Joe Dumar's. What are the odds?

Swinger's Club

No comments: