Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Maid - As I continue to clean and reconstruct my Danger Room, I was lookin back on some of the books I was reading. It had brought back some recent conversations I've had about CBC. Ever since I've been back things just don't seem right. I was asked "are you growing spiritually at CBC anymore?" I think a lot of people that I know of can say no and it may be there right to say it. However, I've always viewed it as a 2 way street. He's always there, the question is are you listening and learning from Him? I just don't wanna be the type of person who gives the type of answer who says well I ain't growin anymore, or the sermons are boring to me, or I've heard it before. Notice all those responses are reflecting on the person so it really is a pride issue.

I like the theme for this year, Expand Your Territory. It sounds cool and everything but it really got me thinking, what about our own territory? I can only hope those who are on board know the real needs of the church. Gosh I just wanna rock the boat at this week's membership meeting. Maybe we're all sittin pretty and comfy where things are at?

DARE

No comments: