Friday, January 27, 2006

Riverland - Yesterday, I subbed at the Den Elementary and it was a good/bad. I was subbin for a male teach, 6th grade class so totally cool because I know all the curriculum for that level. However, it was like deja vu all over again as if I was with my "mentoring" teach. It turns out the dude I was subbing for also has a bad rep for being a lazy teach. How do I know? I can tell by how his co-workers were talkin bout him, let's see does not put up student work, comes in when school starts and checks out when school is out, never cleans up, disorganized, and is a worksheet/definition memorization master (boring!). Even another teach told me, that he should retire. It's teach's like this who do the kids such an injustice in this education process.

Now the cool part was The Boss of the Den. She was by far one of the most friendly principals I have ever met. She took initiative and spoke to me during lunch, and after school she followed up on me to see how everything went. She even came in to observe me and from what she saw, she told me she liked how I had everything under control. Even the kids like talkin to her about probs they may be havin. For sure, much better than the other joint I was at if we had to compare buildings.

Wow, only a week away til I party at the E-Lounge for Diddy's Super Bowl Party! I'm so excited and I guess Ent. will be there to cover it on tv. Diddy's party already is a top 4 for the Super Bowl weekend. I hope I get to run into celebs and talk with them. Now I'm debating if I wanna go to the Eminem Aftermath Party the next night too. I'm already workin at Ford Field for the game and I get to direct the celebs in how to get around places. All we need now is some snow for the Motown Winter Blast! This year's winter sucks so far in terms of snow. I mean rain, and 40 temp, what kind of winter weather is that? It's gonna be a sleepless Super Bowl weekend for me.

Mr. B

No comments: