Thursday, January 12, 2006

Flex - I guess it was time that I got off my lazy bum as I got the message from Him last night. UCS decided to call me to sub for Shuschard for the afternoon only in a 1st grade class. I have now learned that I do not have the patience for these lil rugrats either that or I lost my touch over this extended break. I had this lil girl Jayda come up to me and ask me how to write two hundred twenty. I asked her to write numerically twenty first. So she writes 20, then I asked to put another 2 in the hundreds place. Her final answer is 202, and I revealed to hear that 202 is not 220. So she kept tryin and kept writing 202 is two hundred twenty. I was so close to grabbin her pencil and writing to for her. Then I decided to tell the class that we are moving on to Social Studies. No more munchkins for me!

It's been amazing how many times my Lil Girl Scout, Katrina has been emailing me. She is a special student to me and she was never in my 6th grade class. I dedicated our 3 game sweep of TB Force to her.

Ya know what I have been noticing lately too, is how hormono guys are. It's like, on Tuesday nights, if there is a new girl in to play v-ball and she is cute, man they surround her. It's the same thing at OU, I mean we hire some new girls in the IM staff and bam testosterone levels are up. I mean we hired new guys too, and some of them already get on my nerves because all they freakin talk bout is themselves. It's like everywhere I go, every guy is guided by their Chicken. It's like pirahanas surrounding an angelfish in water.

Someone

No comments: