Monday, June 03, 2002

Well this weekend seemed to be that typical longer than usual weekend. Not working on Saturday made a huge impact on this weekend. Of course reading everyone else's blog, I might as well throw my 2 cents in on yesterday's tournament. First off, I'm thankful that we had 8 teams to come to the tournament, and I'm glad that I got to build a couple of friendships while on the otherside I got to strengthen other friendships. I'm thankful that our team took first place, despite my poor play throughout the tournament. I realized how important warming up is even more now. I'm glad that my other teammates were able to step up when I was playing bad. And of course this was all dedicated to my boy, Charles. Also, I'm glad that our team was in the harder pool because I love the challenge of it. It's wierd how the finals again was a type of CBC final like last year at CCUC. The captains again were me vs. Peter, how ironic, this could be a rivalry at CBC for v-ball :) I just wanna say Thank You Lord for blessing me with such encouraging and upbeat teammates.

Also, last time I blog, I talked about getting stuck for like a very long time in a traffic jam because of a car accident. I read about it in the paper the other day, and it was a 20 car pileup on 696 at Coolidge around 6:45. It made me think that I guess I'm glad that I took the slow way to go to Lindsay's that day. Because if I took the normal way to her house, we could of easily been in that pileup. Pretty freaky if I didn't take the time talking to Kelly and driving the slow way, that me and Lindsay could of been part of that pileup. I guess I should be thankful to You again for protecting us, and forgive me about complaining being stuck in that traffic. It all goes back to what Paul wrote in Phil. 4.

Thank You In Advance

No comments: