Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Just some random thoughts as it is only 2:30 a.m. right now and the rest of the world is asleep. Maybe Rich was right and I am an outlier in terms of people who need a fixed amount of sleep to function. Or maybe I am just an outlier to society these days? Today was a day of reflection for me as I drove around aimlessly just reflecting about what's going on with myself these days and my surroundings. Man I like covered a good portion of Wixom and Novi for like 1-2 hours.

I just bought Final Fantasy 1 & 2, and I still haven't even finished 7 yet. However now I can say is that I have every series of the greatest RPG makers. I remember those mornings where I had to wake my mommy up to drive me to school. She would cook me bacon, eggs, and sausage while I was playing video games.

Another memory that I share with my sis, actually it's pretty stupid but eh I do wish she was around. I remember we had to do book reports back in elementary school. I would get so lazy and just like read a few pages of each chapter then make up the rest for my report. Once I got tired of that I did another thing instead, I asked my sister to do my book reports. My sister loved to read back then, she had like the whole collection of the Bearinstein Bear Books, Sweet Valley High, and Babysitters Club books. Their were certain times, where the night of the report was due, I would wake my sis up at 4:00 a.m. to do my report. What would I be doing? I would fall asleep on her bed and she would wake me up when she was finished. I would present it to my class and of course I would get laughed out of class for having a book report of a girls book, but hey I would get a good grade.

I remember also about my sis, their was certain times I would tell her that she was adopted. I would challenge her by making her think like "hey why do you think we live in Michigan and not in the state you were born in?" So she would go on thinking she was adopted for like a week, she would start crying because she thought she never knew her real parents. I even got her to believe that we didn't really want her either. Yeah my sister would cry for days, gosh it was so funny at the time. Eh now, I just miss her and not being able to share our g'nite moments.

Well I'm not really sleepy yet but I better get off. Dang it and their is something really sticky in my hair. Man I never realized that Shaggy produced some pretty good songs. I'm starting to realize which gifts I have and which I don't, but I wonder for those that I don't can I get those through prayer?

It Wasn't Me

No comments: