Sunday, May 18, 2003

Wow, does my knee hurt or what? After a long day of work, I am now chilling and studying game tape of my CCUC tape. Gosh, this brings back so many memories, I believe one of my fondest memories was just spending time with Tim and Jason on Team Bring It! All we did was give our praises to God, spend time in prayer together, and have fellowship dinner a couple of times. I think that's what I'll miss most of our Dynasty team over the past 3 years now.

I believe that's why, I want to revive the CBC Detroit Pistons this year. Wouldn't it just be awesome if all of us guys came as one body of Christ and that we believe in each other to work and play hard to win it all. The tough part about this team would be getting people to know their roles and accepting them. What I love about b-ball compared to v-ball is that I feel like I can control the game, I think that is a lot harder in v-ball or is it even possible? I guess we'll see where God leads the guys of CBC to this year.

On a sidenote about my sister, I forgot what else I have done to her. I remember one time we were shopping at back in the days called Pace which is now known as Sam's Club. I remember her sitting in the cart, and I was rocking on it. Then next thing you know I rocked it so hard that the whole cart completely flipped her over. By the time it landed, it was upside down with my sister inside caged in like an animal. I wonder if she remembers that still?

Don't Tell Me

No comments: