Saturday, May 31, 2003

Ok, this fricking blows because I just wrote a nice little blog but yet it gets erased. Dang it, I knew I should of used Alec's method. Anyways, to shorten up now, my day at work sucked as I was doing a good job with taking out my frustrations out at the customers. I thought about what Thumbs said to me a while ago about being the light to help bring me back down. Now I sign on only to find more bullshit from someone using AIM. Actually it is just too funny how I get shunned.

However their was a bright spot in my day. I recieved an email and it was the best thing that happened to me today. I just want to say thanks to God for using this person to speak to me. Thank you, you know who you are, that email was very appreciated.

Ok yeah my first entry was better, dumb blogger!

Fast Car

No comments: