Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Well it is another whheeee hours of the morning, and I guess it must be all that exhilarting pain I feel. Yeah it hurts, but boy does the feel of pain still get some sort of addrenaline going. So the question has been to play or not to play in this Sunday's tournament? I know a lot of my friends care about me and would rather not see me play this Sunday. The way I look at it is that I live each day to it's fullest, live for the moment baby. I look at it as if what happens if Jesus decides to come down this Monday, ya know the tribulation. We often talk about missed opportunities in life and what if I miss out on playing that possible last v-ball tournament. People have told me that their will be other tournaments, well how do they know that? God decides that if there will be. Plus I just believe in myself that I can get through this tournament on Sunday. I play for the love of the game, the challenge, and the competition. So as time counts down, I will continue to pray about God's decision, and ask you to pray with me, all you gotta do is believe.

I just had a nice talk with my sis, well I'll say my sis in Christ. I'm glad to see what God has been doing in her life and all I can do is continue to pray for her. Thanks, Mei for letting me know that I'm not alone in how we feel about certain things.

Diddy

No comments: