Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Last night, I spent a lot of time of reflection and prayer as Nehemiah would do back in the OT days. I'm thankful to God that I had a great friend to talk to as well. Thanks B for helping me know my role. So today was off to a better day for me. I went to IST and all I did was sit through 2 hours worth of lecture playing euchre online and IMing people. The thing I don't get is why do people ask me questions about the homework assignment or how to do something if they see me playing games on the computer? I can't wait till Wednesday's class as I will try to bring a couple of DVD's with me to watch during class.

Then I went to BIO for another 2 hour lecture class and this time I was caught sleeping during class. What sucks is that I sit in the front too and I want to move in the back but their is just way too much temptation back there. So as I was sleeping, the Prof. C did some sort of demonstration and the result was a loud thunderous clap. He had to do the clap near me because he said "Sorry, I had to do that to wake certain people up in the class."

The good part was though I did feel refresh after BIO, so I worked out even harder. I like the times that I have gone in to work out in the Rec Center as there aren't that many "hotties" in there to keep it like Temptation Island in there and there just aren't that many people in general so more machines are opened to use. What I couldn't get over was seeing these two guys workout. It was funny because while one of them was lifting the other would be checking out the "hotties" which for some odd reason were more than it's usual amount. Then I saw this one guy walk into the weight room and did absolutely nothing! All he did was talk to this one hottie, walk around, and then leave all in the span of 15 minutes. Gosh I guess some people are just that desperate. How did I know all this, well during the mid-point of my workout, I like to ride the bikes. The bikes are positioned so that you get a good scope of the whole Rec Center to see who is doing what. The tough part though was that their was this one good looking gal, who chooses to do her workouts in front of me as I am riding. I just wanted to pick up the bike and face it to the corner of the wall. I tell you, it's days like these that make the Rec Center, Temptation Island.

Speaking of islands, well sort, go Jenna! I knew she could win what sucked though was that I didn't have to watch my taped Survivor season finale to figure this out. Also another good song that I am considering to play to is Stacie Orrico's "Stuck", however I am still trying to figure out what Christian correspondence does this song have. I remember I went to her concert a couple of years ago, well more like she was opening up for Plus One but nontheless.

Only The Strong Survive

No comments: