Saturday, July 30, 2005

Ford Field - Woohoo, Camp D got to see how cars were made at the Ford Rouge Plant. Some were bored, but I must say it was an interesting field trip. Actually, the movies we watched made me have the urge to buy a Ford product car! Actually, my first care was a Ford. Yes, a 92 Ford Tempo, man I use to get the needle stuck in the speedometer.

However, the fun ended there for some or most of Camp D. We arrived at Camp Canton for the closing ceremony. The truth was revealed to T-Lin and she believed everything that I said to her this week bout how Camp D is the welfare camp. The Peeps of Camp Canton welcomed me, and noticed my arm. Yeah, I gave props to T-onda by tatting her name on my arm. Everyone asked, and I spoke the truth, she deserves to be here and is the best counselor here, and she does not need a piece of plastic to let everyone know that.

The ceremony did have some good performances, but as I shared with others. Since when did The Macerena and dancing to Yeah be considered as Chinese Culture. I kept crackin jokes on the bus bout it to Rex, that he almost crashed the bus due to too much laughter. T-Lin kept tryin to reason with me as she was holdin the Chinese newspaper in her hands. I told her, when are you gonna see that on the front page of the paper?

T-Lin was done tryin to calm me down, and she kept remindin me that all I can give to Camp D is my love, which she believes is infinite after this week. After she left to move her seat on the bus, I looked to my right. Esther, My Court Jester kept wantin to ride with me on the bus everywhere today, fell asleep on my arms. I kept lookin at her face as she slept, so cute, sweet, and innocent. It represented all my kids from Camp D, the innonence of not knowin they got shafted. It only burned me up inside more, and made me realize that I gotta do something.

T-Lin called me at 11 tonight and checked up on me to see how my emotions were runnin. She's worried that I am gonna get into trouble if my emotions continue to be high. Despite our past differences, I know T-Lin cares bout Camp D as much as I do. She kept sayin there is nothin I can do bout it, so just drop it. I reminded her that if I don't do anything then what's gonna happen next summer, etc.

I also spoke with The Boss tonight to ask bout the Camp D CD's that I was suppose to make this year. Which has been why I've been takin so many pics everday. However, she told me there will no CD this year this evening, and I felt like I did all this camera work for nothing? Of course not, I will do a CD for The Peeps of Camp D! I will make it using my own cash, my time, my pics, and most importantly of all, from my heart. I told T-Lin bout this, and she said that I can even label it from me and not ACA to show the shadiness.

Last year, Stef. D, Reylan, Ayinde, and I all made a pack at Popeyes in downtown D, that we'd back each other up. I told T-Lin that I am happy that she supports me, because for awhile I felt alone doin this on my own these past weeks. She just asked me to come in on Monday with the same fire that no one could match which makes me The Great One, and if I can't then don't bother comin. I will feel recharged on Monday, because I had to say g-byes today to The Court Jester, and her lil bro Daniel. I will do my best to see them at Alliance on Sunday because I'm on a mission to set things right in Camp D, and maybe ACA.

Camp 313

No comments: