Thursday, March 02, 2006

1st Street - Compared to a couple of entries ago, I tried to have more intelligent thoughts. Although, I wanna throw this out as my first thought is, man I am startin to get into watchin Power Rangers once again. I wish they'd start all the way back from Season 1 though :(

Anyways, back to what I was originally thinking which was how to grow and serve. There are certain areas at CBC where I want to serve but there are some roadblocks in the way which make me more hesitant. I guess I gotta be content though that I am serving in b-ball by sharing. I just hope God really prepares me and uses me to speak to everyone.

So what else has been missing in my spiritual life? It's been like a year or so, since 5:14 has been down. I mean I haven't gone to a Bible Study in ages or a fellowship group in awhile. That ended tonight as I checked out, hmm I'll call it the Chrysler Fellowship. It was great to study The Bible together and listen to other people's questions. It was good to be challenged knowin His Word as I felt stagnant for a while. Another good thing bout this group is that's it in downtown Rochester, so I am only 10 minutes away. Plus, I guess they all ball at The Wood after Bible Study. So it's gonna be fun bringin a lil CBC flavor into both.

In the end though, I don't wanna be one of those leeches that does nothing and absorbs everything at CBC or fellowship.

Gold Ranger

No comments: