Sunday, March 26, 2006


Body Worship - God is God

Sheep? If there's one song I ain't gonna have on my iPod. I'm The Rattlesnake, sheep?

The Speaker - Ben

Northwestern love? Where's the M-I pride?

2nd Music Set

SnL crowd

Gotta give some love of the new toy that we were blessed with.

JZ and Gary catchin worms, dang it I wanted some worms to eat.
Solar System - Since I posted some pics of Praise Nite, I'll let that speak for itself. Instead, I rather talk bout the peeps I've spent time with this weekend. First, I was shocked that Alex came back from Mud Hen Cen to CBC B-ball. It was cool because we formed our or what's left of the Huffin Puffin Park Squad of Alex, Nam, and myself. Then I left early to spend some time with the Kwok's another missin t'mate from the Squad. It's been a while since I had fellowship with Kin in a long time, so I'm glad that God provided that time for us together. I still remember our Dunkin Donuts meetings.

Then at Praise Nite, I was kind of bummed to see one of my old Jr. church student havin a down time. She's always been one of my top students and she brought a friend who was not saved. She was really hopin for a chance for her friend to hear The Gospel. I could see the love that A.C. has for her friend to be saved by the look in her eyes. Their were watery eyes because of her friend's actions towards PN2K6. I'm glad she came to me for support and advice.

I have a new lil bro now, T.K. at CBC. He is such a cutie and I wish I took a pic when I flipped his hat backwards. It was so funny when he was tellin me how he was better than a lot of the peeps playin ball after PN2K6. It was funny because it was actually true, man there were some bad ballerz out there.

Then, post PN, Kitty, Steve, Kevin, Justin, and myself had a midnite dinner at Ram's Horn. Now that was great fellowship time there too. It was fun talkin bout some spiritual aspects in our lives with the Alliance crew.

Then finally, after a long absence, I finally ate sushi again. Man that was some good times at Sushi House. The amount that I ordered I felt like JW. Then havin a couple of laughs at the Yu's place and shoppin at Great Lakes.

I.A. 2 this Sunday y'all, whoa better spell that out Ice Ace 2, better not want peeps to think that I am referring to another thing with those initials.

Knockout

No comments: