Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Mia - Ya know sometimes we have to learn the hard way bout our limitations. This afternoon, I learned my limitations when it comes to eatin Pho. I ate 6 Viet. ER's and an XL Pho, boy was I stuffed. I let about 4 hours settle before my hockey and I just wanted to vomit. I'm still stuffed and it's 4:00 a.m. right now and I haven't ate since then.

Ever since I found out Fast and Furious 3 is comin out plus the Spring season, I've been gettin the urge to just street race out there. What better way to feed my need for speed then watchin Transporter 2. I loved the movie despite a few holes and defyin laws of realism. I also rented Need for Speed: Most Wanted which is also an excellent game! I'm gonna buy this game when I get to LA cuz it's made by EA.

Also when I was lookin at the video games, I saw The Bible Game for PS2! Dude I never seen this game before, I may look for it at GameStop. It's 4 players and all questions bout Scripture and it has Christian music artists on it too such as one of my fav's Jeremy Camp. Man, I need to find some challengers for this because I wanna test my knowledge. It has 1500 from the OT alone, I need to brush up on my OT.

What a day at JW's, Pho, Video Games, and Movies. Hmmm now that I listed it, dang it I feel so unproductive :( I hate it when I feel like I didn't produce any fruit.

Obsession

No comments: