Friday, March 24, 2006


B-Flem our crazed fan @ Finals

Checkin out our comp!

PK Chi scored the most off his jump serves.

Gotta love our 5-1 offense, stinks though cuz I have to hit middle at this point.

My t'mates and Freaky watchin me from above jump servin another ace.

D Rob watchin V servin it up.

Ash our Super Libero

Dang it, bad toss on this one :(

30 seconds left so we cracked some jokes in the huddle.
Mini - It was like bout 4 years ago I'd say, where I didn't want to get a digital camera. Last year, I subbcummed and bought one right around April. A couple of years ago, the MP3 and iPod craze was all over the place. Of course, I was in love with my CD player and I was content with that. I don't care if it is stupid to buy CD's still, because I want the legit thing. However, today I dropped a lot of money to purchase my first iPod. I did so much homework to make sure that I buy the right one. I really like it because now I can listen to more tunes durin pre-game warm-ups. Havin my CD player on was so bulky compared to my Nano. Eventually, I can see this thing replacin my stereo system in my room and giving me more space. I just hope I don't break this thing. Man I'm really into all my reggae and latin tunes now.

Other than that, nothing exciting happened. I had to ref but Freaky, D Rob, and I were too busy watchin LSU vs. Duke so we called one of the games off a few minutes early. It looks like I may be playin hockey too now for one of the squads here. I'm so excited because I haven't played in sooo long.

Elektra, you shall wait and see ;)

Kittenz

No comments: