Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tomah - Back in the mid 90's, we went out to the Twin C's in April because of Spring Break. It was probably one of the scariest moments we encountered on a road trip. It just happened to be a bad snow storm on our way through Wisconsin. Stella was driving the car through Jackson, Wisconsin and she tried to switch lanes in midst of this storm. Already there were cars all over the median because of the ice, snow, wind, and slush all over 94. She switched lanes too quickly, and the van spun out of control, and we did a couple of 360's before stoppin in the middle of the median. The trees kept us from rollin over and we were able to be towed out of trouble. It wasn't that bad, but it freaked out my sis so much that she wanted to go home. We continued to the Twin C's after our car was repaired.

Ever since then, we never went on a road trip in the winter season. I just checked the weather again, and it seems like from the Twin C's to Eau Claire, Wi. are under a severe winter storm warning. It is estimated they may get 6 - 12 inches of snow in the Twin C's with heavy winds. My mommy has requested that we delay the trip for next week, while I want to go. I pray that we'll be safe on our trip and that we can make it back as planned. I hope to see everyone when I get back.

Badgers

No comments: