Thursday, March 23, 2006


The sweep and the handshakes, that's how we rep as IM Champs.

Meet 6-Pacalypse - Front Row (left to right): V, Bridge, Ash
Back Row (left to right): K13, Stan, Jeff


Delta Center - Bam baby, I'm a 6 time OU IM V-ball champ! I was able to do Jordan's 6 finger 'ship salute tonight. We swept Set 2 Kill and our championship shirts are on the way, so I brought my belt out to show everyone that The Champ is back. I humbled a couple of punks on the other team who thought they could get away with tryin to hurt my girl, Bridge in the IM Soccer 'Ship. We had a good crowd watchin the game tonight and some of my old t'mates in the past as well. They all believe this is probably the strongest team I put together and our 5-1 offense was just too much for everyone.

So what did I miss since I went to play in the Finals instead? I missed my cuz's commencement at ITT, but I doubt he cares anyways. If he does then he knows how it feels when he skips out on every family event. I'm gonna go shoppin for an iPod or MP3 player. I've done my homework and there is one of each I want. So does anyone have any last minute suggestions to sway my choice? I downloaded so many tunes today, I'm really gettin into reggae lately. Well more of Sean Paul's tunes, just so many ya can bounce to before a game.

Lastly, I've done some surveyin around peeps. I gotta say that Elektra said things best to me and she is right. Ok this sucks, I can't post all my pics that I wanted to from our Finals, so I'll have to do a lil by lil. Man, I think a 64 oz. Big Gulp is too much for me.

Butt Ending

No comments: