Thursday, March 16, 2006

Eastern Conference Finals - A year ago, I trained my friend to improve his v-ball skillz so that he could carry the torch in OU IM V-ball. He was a big reason why I didn't put together a team for the first time in so many semesters last Fall. However, he fell short of a 'ship and I didn't like the team that ended up winnin it. I decided to put together a team for this semester to knock off the reignin champs Set 2 Kill. I was hopin my boy would keep his squad together but it didn't happen. Actually, it got worst because I felt like he betrayed what I felt he stood for. He joined BSF, the cockiest team in the league. They cocky because they would kill a team in the 1st game, then purposely lose the 2nd, then build a lead in the 3rd and let the other teams catch up then they would end it.

Tonight was the matchup #1 BSF vs. #4 6-Pacalypse, a classic Heat vs. Pistons matchup. They kept tellin me that they beat us in the regular season and I told them that the playoffs are a different story. I kept talkin trash to those that I felt rubbed their superiority against the other teams. My team already felt disrespected because of our 4 seed draw, considerin we only had 1 lost. They kept tellin me to shut up, and I just smiled and every time I got a kill, I kept shoutin out "Yes Sirrrrr." On some killz, I gave the stare down and they were gettin pissed. I kept askin them "what's the matter y'all can dish it but y'all can't take it?" One girl didn't even shake my hand after we swept them out of the playoffs. It's all good, because they can be cocky all they want because they gone fishin and all I got to say to them is BSF ain't got nothin on me.

Now I am goin to my 11th Finals game, and shootin for my 6th 'ship of OU IM V-ball. Man our team is pretty crisp in our 5-1 offense and it helps that we had great passes for our great setter.

Animal Channel

No comments: