Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Gary's Shoe Store - Now forgive me for this entry, yet it's pretty darn funny yet very mean too, but it was on my mind tonight and I just want to let it out. I'm gonna sound a lot like Al Bundy on this one. Anyways, so tonight I went to this Chinese party thingy with my folks since a friend bought us tickets. I'm checkin out our table, and it was a mix of 5 Chinese and 5 Americans. Normally, I'd say caucasion but I gotta say American on this one. So 3 of the 5 Americans are on the quite larger end of the scale. I gave them nicknames in Canto, so they didn't know I was referring to them. Their names were FatGirl, FatMan, and NoHairFatMan again keep in mind that this is in Canto. The theme of this is sometimes the last isn't first. Whenever we eat, I usually go last so everyone has plenty to eat then I'll eat the scraps, but their were no scraps. So I was the only one to ask for a bowl of white rice which is what I ate most.

Anyways, I cut them a lot of slack for a lack of knowledge of culture, but dude table manners. So FatMan, just starts scoopin a huge portion of the jellyfish appetizer. Now I love the jellyfish appetizer but of course by the time it got to me, I ate 2 strands of it. FatMan had a huge pile and he didn't like it so he threw it all away! I was like WHAT THE GG!!!!!!! Dude, grab a lil to see if you like it or not first.

Next up, NoHairFatMan was the silent killer. Dude didn't talk much but sure ate a lot. I was hopin to get at least 1 mushroom from the Bok Choy dish. I was the next person to get the dish, and of course no mushrooms left. I looked at his plate and he had 10 shrooms on his frickin dish. At this point, I tried to stay positive and kept tellin myself that means more white rice for me.

Lastly, Big Mama killed me the most. This girl was so huge that she had a couple of chins hangin already and I think she gained a new chin after the party was over. I was so scared to put my dang hand on the spinner because I was afraid she'd eat that too. Big Mama used her bare hands to eat.......everything!!!! She used her hands in the seafood peapod dish, and wiped her fat mouth all over her sleeve since she used the whole table's napkins already. I was bout to get the fried chicken next, but she used her hands and grabbed a huge piece out of the dish. She's plays around with her piece with her hands, then she decides that she doesn't like it and puts it back in the dish! How the G am I suppose to eat now? Then she decides to play with the lobster head, of course not knowin that some peeps actually eat it so we lost a piece of meat there too.

Big Mama, killed me the most and I had to really bite my tongue not to make any fat jokes. They asked me if I worked out because of my physique and how often do I do it. They thought I was pretty strong guy, then FatMan told me that he stopped workin out a long time ago. All I could say under my breath was, "yeah I can tell." Thank God there were a lot of peeps at other tables that I knew so I could leave our table. I was really hopin that Big Mama wasn't lookin at me like the next thing to eat. So as Al Bundy would say, "A fat woman came into the store today..." Actually, my last thought was at least I got to eat the fish. Apparently, the Fatties don't like fish so it got me thinkin as I was eatin was it even Jesus could feed these people?

Madea's Family

No comments: