Monday, March 06, 2006


My lil bro'z with Mama Moy's homemade ice cream cake!

# 2 hookin his bowl up!

# 1 fillin my bowl up.
Monopoly - So the thing I learned new today is, too many potatoes can cause diabetes. I thought like carbs and starch was good for ya, but I guess when ya break it down, it is sugar. Man, I gotta cut back on those baked potatoes from Arby's.

If only I could of stayed longer for the baby shower on Saturday :( It seemed like I missed out on a lot of fun because I had so much joy in doin the ABC thing.

I'm startin to get back into things at CBC and doin what I feel called to do. Sunday School was presented very well today too, and just remember that the bad kids sit in the back :) Afterwards was the mega trip to Arby's, man did we hold up that line. I went to see 16 Blocks with Cougie, and P-Nutz at Star South, and that movie is a must see! I didn't think I would enjoy it, but it was a great movie plus that were in Chinatown!

Afterwards, was the great blessin that I know I don't deserve. I thought I was havin a simple dinner at the Moy residence. However, it turned out to be a surprise grad party for me and I was choked up with tears. They got balloons, presents, homemade yummy ice cream cake, and we had Mama Moy's yummy Hot Pot! I played this Lego's Boardgame with my lil bro'z and of course I had to come in last place :) I kept tellin myself that I don't deserve any of this and I still don't. Thanks God for blessin me everyday and forgive me for the times that I stray. Much love back to the Moy family for their love and support.

Frosted Flakes

No comments: