Thursday, March 09, 2006

Target Center - Why is it, when I want to sub I don't get the times that I want then vice versa. Anyways, I turned down some schools today because my heart was out in Minneapolis. I kept checkin the weather and hoping that I can make it there in time. I tried to be productive today by cleaning the house to get my thoughts together. Outside of my NYC trip by myself in 2K1, the Minnesota drive was the 2nd longest I made without stopping. Yup, 7 straight hours from here to Madison, Wisconsin until I finally grew tired and let my daddy drive.

My sis wants to come along but of course she has to learn the hard way (again) for movin to Charlotte. I think the only time I didn't think bout everyone in Minnesota was when I was at Dumar's. Although I had some tear jerkin moments because it was the last of the v-ball session camp. Some of my girls were askin if I could be the coach for the next session, which is something I really hope for. I hope they took in everything that I taught them and I know I got a couple of studs that I can push harder. Then it was the start of a new Dumar's season and now that I'm a "free agent", a few teams are wavin their contracts at me.

However, coming home only reminds me again of the trip I need to make. Maybe I'll get some time to play out there because it's been a while since I've been to the Y out there.

Everytime We Touch

No comments: