Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Vancouver Grizzlies - So for the past couple of weeks I've been thinkin bout Papa Wong's sharing bout competition. Yes he is right that by the end of the day, we don't get anything, no 'ship, no standings check etc. I think it has made me play so soft like toilet paper that I didn't have that instinct anymore. So I did some b-ball soul searchin tonight, and played at B-Ball City.
I'm back, I had everything tonight the swagger, the look, and especially the killer instinct. I mean to ask me to tone down my comp is just impossible. You're talkin bout the guy voted in high school, "Plays Every Game as Game 7 of the NBA Finals" award. I got in the face of this tattooed freak and we got into a lil trash talk. Another team, named their defender guardin me "Kobe Stopper" since I try to pattern my game after Kobe's. I took that as a personal challenge and I scored 11 of our 15 points for the win tryin to send a message to that team they can't stop me. I was on a team where they give me the green light to shoot because they all know their roles. This is different from all those wanna be's out on Saturday mornin. It kills me, because everyone frickin thinks they are MJ. For example, Malibu gosh this kid thinks he is like a deadly player when he stinks. I'll give him props though for his handicap but give it up.

The Showdown tonight though as everyone labeled it as Kobe vs. Pau. This dude could ball, sweet lil post move, and a nice J. However, I stunned the crowd with a 360 reversal layup. In the end, I put the team on my back on busted the game winnin J. I'm so focused on the court, that all I see is the game, and I can picture those who came out to cheer for me on Saturday such as Chinchie and Elektra watchin. I can't wait to face the brotha's on Saturday.

Whenever

No comments: