Wednesday, March 22, 2006

ThunderJacks - He knows all of our hearts, and I can only hope that the intentions are there. I had deeper thoughts on that one but I think I'll leave it at that. After a 1 month hiatus from subbing for any school in the U, I actually got off my bum to sub today. Granted I only subbed for half a day, but at least I'm back in the groove. I decided to take the call and I knew He wanted me to sub for this one to get myself back into the flow. I subbed for Jules's 4th grade class at Har-V. Jules's and I go way back to our Titans and Grizzlies days. We had classes together, but that was it. We hung out in different circles as she was with the preps and I was with the jocks. I still say she should of won best eyes in our senior class though!

Considerin I've been on that hiatus, I guess I still got the touch to inspire. They were well behaved, and did what I always asked them to do. 3 girls, Heather, Sammy, and Sydney even made me Thank You cards and sayin that I am the best sub they ever had. These things only made me push myself harder once the day was over.

One way to do that was continue to bust my butt at the Rec. We have a lot of new machines now, and I've changed my workout routine. I've increased the intensity of what I do such as running over 2 miles in spurts, doin over 200 situps, workload, etc. I was workin out at the Rec from 7:30 p.m. til 11:00 p.m. It was those Thank You cards I got that really pushed me today and the thought of gettin my 6th 'ship tomorrow night.

Locked Up

No comments: