Friday, July 25, 2003

Hm, it's funny how dreams do come true.

What's a good song, is The Power of Good-Bye by Madonna.

Steph D and I think alike in terms of DTA.

I got warned today for coming to work late.

I understand what E. Kou shared with me last night.

What to do after work tomorrow? Work out alone it looks like.

It's only 2:30 a.m., probs trying to sleep so listening to a song that has my chinese name in it. It's all instrumental and gives me that extra push to try to get over one of my biggest hurdles yet.

I now understand the question I had during the 5-1-4 leaders meeting a few weeks ago.

Hope, Faith, and Love do I understand what this means?

Alex made me some yucky experimental BubbleTea today.

The saying remains true about me since my Titans days, I wish Dan were still here.

U Remind Me by Usher makes me laugh now.

May everyone's hopes and dreams come true because this kid is outtie.

RollOut

No comments: