Friday, July 18, 2003

Oh boy people just crack me, especially on their blogs/xangas. I would say that I have a lot to say now but after reading some comical things, I'll make a pass. All I gotta say is, let the games begin and gosh I love the hostile crowds from the bench, this just makes it more fun. Bulls vs. Pistons to be continued to a gym near you, ;)

It's amazing how God heals people. I went and visited Emily again, and she was more awake, and she actually talked to me. So praise God for her continous recovery. It was cool, to see Damien's family, Annie and Stephy come to visit along with Elizabeth. Tomorrow will be a wierd experience for me, as it will be my first time spending time and taking care of Elizabeth. I feel like Adam Sandler in Big Daddy or something. Hopefully she has fun with me tomorrow otherwise I just suck.

I walked into work today, not expecting too much reaction from the kids because it felt like they were Cody magnitized. However, after Yaya teaching them a special dance, the millions and millions of kids were chanting my name to lead the dance. The counselors all danced with me, but I was voted by the kids as the best one on the floor. It still got me thinking about favortism and I talked to my boss about it today too. She asked me if I wanted to take a group of kids to this baseball festival for one day instead of working in Canton. This is how the convo went:

S: Would you be interested in taking kids who are willing to sign up for this baseball fesitival for one day?
K: Sure, I don't want them to miss out.
S: Maybe I will assign another counselor to help you if their are a lot of kids.
K: No, I work alone, I don't need any of them to help me.
S: Are you sure, not even Yaya?
K: Yup I'm sure, it's either I work alone or I bring in my own team to this thing.
S: Ok, that's fine just let me know who.
K: No prob, but let's see how many kids go too before I see if I need help.

Yup, I think maybe I am hard to work with because I like to work alone. What bugged me today was that for today's Field Trip, I have to help Tonda's table. I kept trying to push for, yeah I can take my own group of kids without assistance. So yeah that didn't work out too well, but we'll have to see about that one. Well at least her current table are excited because they get The Great One as their counselor next week. Well except for Kevin, probably because he knows that I'm not gonna be giving him no sitting on the laps and the extra friendly touches. I told my boss today that God is testing me in some sort of way to be able to work with the Canton Clique. I wish I had the heart to check in and check out on the dot.

Oh man, it's 2:20, dang it I forgot I gotta pick up Elizabeth in the early morning. But hey, I love my Yu 2 girls, it's all about Agape baby!

All My Life

No comments: