Friday, July 04, 2003

Well I remember right about this time I was sitting at the rest area and chilling. I think I was bored and needed a break from the neverending state. What's sad is that I have yet to pack and I plan on leaving in a couple of hours. This year, I plan on flying through Niagara Falls, just to revisit that place, plus see if there is any place that I can pull a 2 Fast 2 Furious with anyone on the 401 or 403.

Today, I took my kids to the Detroit Zoo. I now remember why I hate the Detroit Zoo. It's because we have no exhibits what so ever. The best part about today was that it was 95 degrees Fahrenheit and I got to stay outside all day with my kids. Because of all this, I got more a reddish darkish tan going on. Oh well, I just like staying outside when the heat is on. I felt bad for my kids though because they couldn't stand it.

And now it is time to watch my Pokemon fest, I am thinking about watching Pokemon 1,2, and 4 before I leave.

Don't Want To Try

No comments: