Thursday, July 31, 2003

As work was winding down, Viotta and I were watching an arrest being made right in front of our eyes. A cop car and a van came in to make the bust on this one guy selling drugs to the other. Drug dealing right in front of my work place, only in the D baby!

I'm sad that I didn't get to see Peter go as I had to go and get lunch for the kids. Peter has been with me for the past 3 years now, and I only ask that God look after him and his family as he goes to China till school starts.

Errr, Ling Ling's little tattoo she did on my arm is already coming off.

Yay, Nui Nui is coming back this weekend!Let's play 2's at Boulan today, plus I want to see what the competition is like over there now. I wonder if Rob will be there? Yes, sand v-ball for upper players and grass for lower, this should be exciting. I wonder who is on KUMC's team?

Today, Steph lead the activity using good ol' Dr. Suess. It made me think of the cross curriculum I learned this past semester. I was looking over her outline, and when we did small group, I tried to touch upon something that was brought up last year. Last year, a racist comment was made by one of my kids at my table. This year, Andrew brought up something similar with himself, and if only I could of stayed for the remaining 40 minutes instead of getting lunch.

I wonder if KUMC will do their shady scheduling again? I hope we play the strongest team first, that way both teams are fresh. Well KPC isn't as strong without Den Den, and 7th Day isn't playing due to their beliefs, so I wonder again is it even nessceary to take it up a notch. Ehhhh, better not let my guard down.

Take Away

No comments: