Sunday, July 20, 2003

Today was the first time that I've ever been to a wedding. I'm honored to be a part of Kelly and Andy's beautiful wedding. At one point tears were close to rushing down on me but I was able to contain myself. I learned a few things from this wedding or what I got out of it.

The main thing that I thought about was, I trully don't think I'm the type of person to get married. I live life in the fast lane and eh just don't see a happy happy joy joy wedding. Plus after taking care of Elizabeth for the whole day yesterday, that just wore me out completely. I don't think I'm cut out for this fatherhood responsibility, because I just kept spoiling and sheltering her.

Which lead me to this, just like the movie we saw last night, I'm just a bad boy. Woosah! After doing some more reading, boy I gotta say people are very funny. I'd rather focus on something that I've been reading for the past 48 hours now. To the comical ones, talk is cheap.

To all y'all my final ending is this:
Some of you say I'm cocky
I say what?
It ain't bragging motherlovers
Because I can back it up

Cherish

No comments: