Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Today on my way to work, and it was a long one in deed (dumb 75 construction), I had a thought. The thought was just how sinful and how ungreatful we are sometimes. I like to think of myself of the type of person that isn't picky about things. But when I thought about it, I do complain about other things that people don't necessarily complain about. I guess we in general just complain too damn much to appreciate the things that God has blessed us with. It's like no wonder we are such selfish people and don't deserve salvation and simply put, we deserve hell.

I've noticed another thing that has gotten to me for a while now. It is in terms of those cliques, and now we have the Canton clique at ACA now. This is just simply annoying the heck out of me, it's like today for instance. I'm not even scheduled to work, but yet I feel like I had to do the bulk of the work. So since it is the halfway point of the summer, I have come up with my grading system for the other counselors:

Ayinde - C+, grade is down because of lack of committment and sleeps on the job.
Tonda - C- Too lazy this year, and just cares about teaching the kids those dumb clapping games.
Stephy - C+ not bad because the kids like her, but no authority.
Allen - N/A because it will be his second day today.
Yaya - B, I actually like working with her because she is good with kids, and she is slowly getting along with me.
Natalie - B- She is doing good in terms of taking some responsibility and shows authority, but kids don't like her due to too much yelling. Oh and too much tension between us now.
Litong - D but just because she is the youngest, and as I figured just here to play with kids.
Matt - C no authority but does whatever he is told.
Stefanie - A...........WOL, where the G did she go?

What an exciting nite of b-ball practice! Eh, I'm still pissed about getting the fricking crane kick into the ribs. But you gotta love the intensity, the physicalness, aggressiveness, and all that good stuff. Boy this stuff just makes me want to play my heart out. Khalid El-Amin is all mine next time too. It seems like he likes to push players down who are smaller than him. Well I'm smaller than him, let's see him push me around. This type of intensity and the fuel of some good rivalries or bad blood is what was missing everytime their were v-ball practices. I can't wait till Thursday practice!

I ask tonight as well Lord that you may look over Emily and her family as she undergoes surgery. Gotta wake up in a few hours to visit my Yu 2 girls. God please give the doctors the wisdom to perform the surgery as well.

Waiting For Tonight

No comments: