Thursday, July 03, 2003

Last year, at this time I was packing like crazy and making sure I have everything to go to NY. This year, I'm just kind of blah, I'll pack and leave whenever I want to. Actually I can't do that anymore since my hotel is in Times Square, just booked that sucker today.

Just got done watching T3, where I was hoping it would be a little better than that. One thing about that movie that got me thinking was, destiny. I used to think things happen because of mere coincidence. Later I realized that it is all in God's planning about how things work out. As I fly down I-80, no doubt this will be on my mind with just how certain things will work out. It's kind of like a fork in a road, you wonder which fork you take. If anything you would like to find out the result of both, but can only choose one.

Oh well, time to go to bed. I'm excited to get to take my kids to the Detroit Zoo today! Also I was talking to the Natalie today because she was wondering how come each table has 2 counselors while my table is just me. I showed her why with this convo we had today:

K: What's with your kids being out of control?
N: Like your's are any better?
K: Well let's see what you're gonna do about it.
N: Ok, my table can you please bequiet and I'll give you each a sticker.
K: Please, cheap gimmicks ain't gonna buy my kids.
N: Prove it!
K: My table, sit down, heads down, eyes closed, and mouth shut!
N:........
K: I don't need cheap rewards to buy my kids to behave.

It's all about being The Children's Champ. Oh one last thing, dude why do people keep putting sick images on their websites? Gosh some of these things make me want to hurl.

Hero

No comments: