Thursday, July 10, 2003

I walked into work today at about 1:00 again. Again I hear the millions and millions of chants going on as I walk into the room. However, I did something stupid today at work. I kind of mocked one of my counselors, figuring that she knew I was joking around with her, but it didn't turn out that way. It seemed like I hurt her feelings and I felt bad. So I decided to call her later on tonight and apologize because I stepped a little too far in terms of joking with her. I asked if she was busy when she answered and she said no. So I apologized to her and then she just kind of ignored me and told me she had to go.

So I'm thinking ya know I sincerely apologized to you and yet ya blew it in my face. Personally it was frustrating, but yet I know that I must rise about this with God's love. The funny thing was getting ignored, like I'm not used to that one anymore.

Today marks the day of b-ball practice for the road to CCUC. I'm very excited to see where God truly guides this team. I'm ready to work my butt off to do my best to dominate at both ends of the court. During today's leaders meeting, someone mentioned my emotions and personal feelings into particular things. I know I have a lot of that too, and I gotta do my best to play with a cool, calm, and collectiveness.

I'm actually gonna go to work early today!

Sweet Child O Mine

No comments: