Tuesday, February 24, 2004

2 seasons down 2 more to go, as I just wrapped up another v-ball season. Yes I am bummed that I could not carry this team to the playoffs. I did thank each of them for giving me a chance to run with them.

I just got done doing my QT's and I've been reading The Master's Plan for the Church. Dub-L Z mentioned it and it's been something that's been bothering me. The parts that I was reading tonight, ties it all back by using John 13. To break it down for another question, how many of you would do what that passage says at CBC?

I also took a look back at my sermon notes from this past Sunday. GP B talked about self-evaluation, and how we can even fool ourselves. As I was driving home last night, I kept thinking about another thing in my life that I wonder if I've been fooling myself. The good thing is that God is only one call away for me.

So I did nothing else but homework, v-ball, and download music. The great part about having this new computer is that I have a chance to download some praise tunes. Today I decided to go a different route. I am now currently downloading all of Ace of Base songs from it's first album. I remember when I bought the tape. Come on now, you know you liked them when they came out with The Sign :)

Happy Nation

No comments: