Wednesday, February 11, 2004

So I'm known as Hobbles now in Astro class because of Blythe! I feel like Hobbles the clown or something. At least I don't have a stalker after me. B was showing me this email about this one guy in her class who is literally stalking her. He calls her every half hour, recieves emails about him wanting to make out with her, and he follows her to class. So despite my handicap I have promised her that I would be her bodyguard to class. She is getting way too paranoid as I had to check the backseat of her car today to make sure this freak was not there. I can't wait to introduce myself to Fred this week, although I don't know if he would be too intimidated by a one legged wonder.

Man Pistons lost to the Nets today too. We just can't beat a good team on the road nor score when we want to. We ain't going anywhere this season. I'm glad Darko finally raised up and said something. I mean I hate how certain teams pamper rookies and make them sit on the bench till they rot and die. Play the rookie already, geeez they ain't gonna learn anything unless they out there. I hate that type of perspective when it comes to coaching.

My Imaginary

No comments: