Wednesday, February 18, 2004



create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide

So I had to copy this from Munying and ABCboy, actually I've been doing a lot of thinking about this. I mean my Spring Break is coming up and as Beth and I talked about it yesterday, "we be Spring Breakin' Twp style!" My parents and my sis, are going to Las Vegas in the summer, I have yet to decide if I want to go or not. I'm just not sure if I can handle the pressures of Sin City. I came close to reaching North Dakota once on my own. What a drive it was, from here all the way to about an hour away from N.D's border. I'm considering on driving back out to NYC again this summer, hmmm although it would be nice to fill up another red state on this list though.

I've been doing a lot of walking on campus a lot lately too. Just pondering about life's trival questions and why am I in the position that He as put me in. The bummer part is that I am noticing that winter is ending quicker this year. I felt like we did not get that much snow :(

Breathe

No comments: