Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Last night's Super Bowl game was one of the best I've seen. It ranks up there with the Rams vs. Titans and the Bills vs. Cowboys. The commercials sucked, I didn't care nor did I see about the whole Janet thingy. Which leaves to today, I finally got my new computer in. It's nice to be able to get back on the internet. However, I am sad because I miss my old computer. We had a lot of memories together and I'll never forget the first day we got it.

I've been debating where I wanna set this thing up. It is currently set up on my dinner table because it is not like I use it nor anyone comes over anyway. I like it this way because when I set it up last summer with my sis's computer it is in the same situation. I like it because I'm right behind the patio door and I like to go out and look at the stars, even as we speak right now.

My Aunt Lisa had a huge b-day party at her place today. Man I need to teach myself the Korean she taught me back in the day. It was nice cause my baby cuz was there along with Fred, Victor, Sonny, and Andrew. Screw the kiddy table, we had a whole kiddy room to ourselves. I took some rare pictures of them because 20 years from now this is the next generation of the family. Wendy and I took one together because we are an original 4 raised by our grandparents. However, I left the party early because of v-ball.

I've been listening to a lot of Evanescence again, I really love this cd. I noticed that I've been taking a step back and just viewing things. I'm trying not to say much and observe. I guess I've just had a lot of thoughts. I've been thinking about going on a road trip on my own very soon. Destinations include Toronto, Lexington KY, Columbus Ohio, or New York City. I just kinda wanna disappear for a little bit. I've been hearing and seeing things that just been irritating me. I spent a great deal of time in prayer last night too. Even then, afterwards I was discouraged as I continue to do my QT readings. I keep wondering what God wants me to do. I know and remind myself that His grace and peace is there. Bali's message a few years back keeps making me think about the whole Christian love aspect and what it truly is. Can't even sleep right now despite a big exam of Astro where I got Sonya, Erica, and Blythe all asking me questions. In addition, student teaching where my teacher is gone so I get a good part of the class on my own tomorrow. I guess I'll do my QT's, it's just hard when every question You ask Him, leads to more questions.

My Last Breath

No comments: