Monday, February 09, 2004

All this time I can't believe, I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but You were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought without a voice without a soul
Don't let me die here, there must be something more
Bring me to life

What a day of b-ball it was, as I tried one of the dumbest shots that I've ever taken in life. Next time I gotta remember that body does not arch and bend in the air like that. So my knee is messed up again for the 4th time now. I'm only down about it because it was a dumb move I tried to make. However, I am trying to stay positive through this and may God heal me physically asap. Luckily I don't have any games the next few days.

This morning, of course I missed worship which sucks. However, I did enjoy the Power Rangers marathon they were showing. Gosh I miss watching the old school Power Rangers and not this Dinothunder Rangers stuff. I spent the rest of the day with J-Dub, and it was just a great blessing. We went to Red Lobster, where I know I ate over 100 shrimps probably about 115. We went back to my house to watch the Chappelle show. Man we were cracking our butts off, then again it ain't the most edifying show either. The laughs was good though because it helped take my mind off my knee. I praise God though, for sending a brother like J-Dub for his own gift of healing. Oh yeah I do have a comment thingy now too, not like peeps will use it much anyways. However, thanks 5 Spice for doing that too.

Haunted

No comments: