Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Today, was an up and down type of day. I get to Edmonson and I got a chance to talk to the sub who was filling in for my teacher. Wow this sub was a cutie, plus it helped that she just graduated from OU, so she knows what I am going through in the program. I pretty much got to run the class while she chipped in when I needed some help. I really like it at this school because a lot of the staff has really taking the initiative to get to know me. I decided to eat lunch with my kids today and I was surprised that no guys despite wanting me to eat with them did not sit with me :( My table consisted of all the girls from the 4th grade.

I went to my Japan class and finally we all got our exams back. I kept rubbing my eyes because I only saw 2 pink marks on my Scantron. I was so excited because I finally beat Sarah in an exam because she always rocked me in ECON last semester. I was so ecstatic that I thought I had the highest score in the class with a solid 4.0 on the first exam. However, to my dismay, this girl in front of me scored a 4.0 too. So I broke it into percentages, I got a 98% and she got a 103%. This will only motivate me to be the best in the class. On the bright side, Beth gave me a nice finger gesture because of my grade compared to her's. I'm at a crossroad in this class now that my grade has separated from the rest of the class. Do I continue to try to get the top GPA or do I hit cruise control to help my crew out in terms of Beth, Alisha, and Sarah? I don't like leaving peeps behind, so I know what I gotta do.

Finally today was the last game of the season for co-ed Troy leagues. Boy, was this a season I just want to forget. I have never lost this many games in a season. I isolated myself from the rest of the team tonight during the game. I figured if I joined them in the huddle then I would just say something discouraging. I talked to some of them and told them that I was offended in how next week they wanna go to the bar and watch the video's of our games. To me, that is something that should of been done during the season not after the season. Rob had to remind me that we are playing for fun. However, again whether this team is in first of last, I expect everyone to play with 100% heart and desire. I see people not even focused nor mentally prepared to play. I mean is it wrong of me to have that expectation? I mean I expect each game as if we are going to war as a team against another team. It's like I need all the troops to be prepared for battle. I guess this just leaves more discussion with God tonight.

Taking Over Me

No comments: