Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Just got done ballin with Carl at this one joint in Warren. My goal was just to get my legs back and I noticed that I am developing some tendonitis in my knee again. Isn't that irritating? I didn't want to go in there and ruffle any feathers, but ya know if someone gonna try to stereotype me before seeing me even play, most def. gotta show'em up. So this one brotha thought he could hang with me, out on the break, busted out the killer crossover, and left him at the 3 point line as I sailed in for 2. Gave him a little wink of love, as the crowd ooooohhh's and ahhhhh's cause I left him scratching.

Next opponent, another brotha wearing a T-Mac jersey. I told him straight up that he was the poor man's version. He tried to cross me over, and I just ripped it. The funny part was he was still holding on to the ball then it was a wrestling match and next thing you know I have the ball standing and he's on the ground. Again, I don't go no place looking to start anything, but hey if something happens I will be there to finish it.

Speaking of which, last night I had a long talk with my cuz. The pressure is on me to perform once again, and I ain't sweatin it. I guess my cousin is setting up some b-ball games where I gotta go and face the famous Luu brothers. Last time I remember, my cuz and I smoked them for some $$$. I guess cash is on the line again. My cuz is also got me lined up to play against their family in Madden and Live '04. Peeps had some big money when it was Paul vs. me in Madden 5 years ago. I ended up losing by 1 point, as everyone was on their seat. I felt bad because those who betted on me lost their money. It left a nasty taste in my mouth that I will never forget. So now I need to start playing Madden against human players to raise my game up. Any challengers along with Live?

Young and Proud

No comments: