Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Hahah, I was reading Emoy's site and he has a good music quiz at the end of his entry. I do too know the answer to it but yet I can't play. However, he does has some wierd tastes in music. I'm straight with Trapt but everything after is like wuhhh? So I decided to create my own Soundtrack, it consists of Usher, Outkast, P.Diddy and Chingy.

Anyhoot Carl came over today and I just rocked him in NBA Live today. Our last game that we played, I used T-Mac and burned his Nets for 70 points with him alone in a 5 min. quarter games. We had some good times chillin at my place doing that and working on our classroom management project. I had some other things to say but it's like blah now because Sarah is gonna call me to wake me up so we can study for Jap.

Whatever happened to Samantha Fox?

Victory

No comments: